The many response I got for my college classmate

In class, we did a presentation about animal rights and made an NGO to try to stand up against it.

We used SNS efficiently to try to make young generation aware of the problem, also creating an instagram account to visualize matters to influence people more.

What did we stand up for??
We stood up for recommending animal shelters to adopt rather than getting pets from the pet shops. There are a several reason for this.The first one is that animal shelters are cruel and thousands of innocent loving lives are killed just because they couldn't find a home in the short period they could be kept in shelters, and we wanted to help them. We felt adopting was not that much of an option when it comes to getting a pet in Japan, especially.
The second reason is how puppy mill and pet shops work.
Puppy mills were mentioned in our previous blog post. It is basically a place where dogs cannot have freedom and our almost treated as if there were not a living animal. It is only cruel that grown animals have to suffer and we wanted people to know about the current situation. We are sure that if others know about the situation, they would want to stand up together.

And now, the response we got for making this presentation...
First of all, most of my classmates were kind enough to say that our NGO's mission  was clear and understandable, and that our projects were active and that our way to effect the media was appealing.
They also very much liked the video for the NPO. As we expected, the part using SNS had a good impact.
I personally felt that if more younger people were aware of this problem and if we had enough we could make a change in Japan!!!!
  

コメント

  1. I was so impressed by your presentation, especially your video was very shocking for me. I have been had a dog since last year. She is so cute. Sometimes I wonder she has a feeling as same as human. I got her from pet store. I was very surprised because I didn't know the fact pet store was not always good environment for animals. I think this fact is not known by many people in Japan. So, spreading this kind of information has an important meaning. We all should know the current situation and protect them.

    返信削除
  2. I loved LOVED your video. I felt the intensity. Most of us only think about the cuteness of puppies, but most of times we don't know whats happening behind closed doors. I liked that you showed us the cruel reality that all these innocent creatures are living.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿